1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Happy Days are here again!!!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by DavidR82, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidR82

DavidR82 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been in a funk for the last 6-9 months without having a trip to Vegas. :thumbsdown:

Since 2009, Ive been getting out there 2-4 times a year until my last trip, Labor Day Weekend 2013. Work has just been too crazy on my end and with friends that I usually travel with.

Update to my vacation this year: Got the ball-and-chain to approve a couples trip between us and 4 of our friends to commence July 2nd for 5 hopefully crazy, fun filled nights.

I've had the July Vegas trip to look forward to for a while now, its been planned since the start of this year. What I am even more excited about is that in addition to going to Vegas for that trip, we(GF and I) will also be going out there May 15-19 for a quick getaway.

I enjoy my solo trips out there and guy trips out there, but I'm pretty excited to go out there with a Vegas virgin. Everyone remembers there first trip out there and I think it will be pretty awesome to relive mine when my girlfriend experiences Vegas for the first time.

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!:beer::drunk::evillaugh

2. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always enjoy going out to Vegas with 1st timers, or Vegas Virgins! At times it can be a bit of a pain because you seem to be busier showing them everything and hoping they enjoy themselves, rather than enjoying the trip yourself! Although ive come to realize anyone who isnt enjoying themselves the minute they step off the plane, probably is in the wrong city to begin with! Enjoy!

3. DavidR82

DavidR82 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be enjoying ourselves the minute we step on the plane, have numerous drink voucher cards to redeem!

One thing I like about going to Vegas is that there always seems to be something different on each trip that wasn't there before.
    Unfortuantly, most of the new things that have popped up on the strip have been Walgreens/CVS stores!!!

4. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well said!!!!!

July 19th - July 24th
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.