1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fight week comp

Discussion in 'Comps' started by lawsol12, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawsol12

lawsol12 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

I took a punt way before the mayweather/pacman fight was announced and booked a 5 night comp at the mgm over the weekend. (Weds through Monday)As a gold tier member, I'm not exactly a High Roller, and certainly wouldn't get the same deal now it's announed , therefore what are the chances of being bumped on my res or worse still, having it withdrawn and asked to pay the extortionate current hotel rates?

I'm probably being paranoid , but thought I'd ask!

Thanks

2. Mooda

Mooda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rooms are going for $1,600 at MGM for the fight weekend. It will be interesting to see if they pull your rooms. Please keep us posted.

3. sigsev

sigsev Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice work. I doubt we've seen anything like this event happen at MGM, so I guess you should just cross your fingers and pray! Let us know what happens.

4. lawsol12

lawsol12 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's definately my plan! Don't want to,call them to confirm in case I draw attention to it....hopefully in amongst the 5k plus rooms sold, mine won't register:whistle:

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't imagine that your offer would be revoked. Worst case would be you getting a lower level room then you had booked - or possibly being walked to another M Life property.

6. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would agree. Worst case would be getting walked to another MLife property and if they did that I'd bet there's a good chance you'd get some extra free play and/or resort credit for the inconvenience. So I wouldn't fret just be prepared for a hell of a weekend in terms of crowds and potential to boil over especially in and around MGM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.