1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Will myVegas release different summer rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Isaac Wolkowicz, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isaac Wolkowicz

Isaac Wolkowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    --First time myVegas user.
    --Staying at MGM in July Mon-Thur

My trip will be 90 days out in 3 weeks and I can start attempting the redemption of the "hard-to-grab" rewards. Should I wait for new "summer" rewards to show up? For example...the Picnic by the Pool?

Thanks!

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doesn't hurt (and it's probably smart) to start gathering your rewards. I believe you can redeem up to 5 rewards in a 30 day span. Sometimes rewards will disappear and come back at a higher price.

3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

If there are rewards you want available now and you have the LPs then buy them. You can purchase more rewards than you use and refund up to 5 in 30 days without any help from play studios. I think that was meant above, as most people cannot redeem 5 mgm rewards in 30 days.

We may also not see certain rewards again even if they seemed seasonal, nothing is ever a certainty when it comes to myvegas

4. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless its room/show reservations, I was told by the MyVegas support that you had to use the reward before 91 days from date of purchase. For shows and rooms, you can buy them and book them for dates available past that 90 day mark but you have to actually call and make the reservation before the 90 days.

5. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can purchase more rewards than what your limit is at... You'll get a popup box warning that you're over your limit and that's it. So even if your limit is 3 in 30, you can purchase more than 3 and refund what you don't use.

6. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Plus third-party rewards like the Monorail don't count against your three.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.