1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

UFC Event

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Bigdom1987, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigdom1987

Bigdom1987 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been to a UFC event in vegas? was there much going on leading up to the event?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to many.

Never been to anything leading up to the event.

3. vacationaddict

vacationaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to vegas during ufc weekends. Sometimes they have open work outs with the fighters in different locations depending where the event is held. If the card is stacked they weigh ins the day before always brings crowds.

4. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    went ufc 178, they had cain velasquez and misha tate doing meet and greet at the mma/boxing store at mircale mile

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The day before the fights you can go to a free question and answer session that is followed by the official weigh-ins. If you go in July the UFC FAN FEST is going on, that would be your best bet if you want to do events.

6. Bigdom1987

Bigdom1987 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im going to UFC187 hope they have stuff going on fight week

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will likely just be the usual. The workouts, the Q&A session and the weigh-in. I have not attended the workouts, but I do recommend the weigh-in. Its a blast and its free.

8. gadgets19

gadgets19 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This July will be my 6th UFC event in Vegas. During regular fight weeks there should be fighter appearances, open workouts early in the week and the weigh-ins, all which are free. Usually twitter and facebook are the best bets to find info. The Q&A session is held before the weigh-in and is only open to members of the UFC Fight Club http://www.ufcfightclub.com/.

This July is labelled International Fight Week and will have a whole slew of events http://www.ufc.com/fightweek?id=. Included in this is the fan expo held at the Sands http://www.ufcfanexpo.com/

Should be lots to do to make a UFC centric Vegas trip.

9. xxxologist

xxxologist Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there for fight week. If I can just get my wife to snap a picture of me squared off with Chris Weidman, I will be a happy man. If I am able to snap a pic of my wife together with Arianny Celeste, and while I am shooting pics they start making out, well...I wouldn't mind that either.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.