1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Are you digging it yet?? The new SHAQ game??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vwhiten, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At first I thought it was awful - blew through chips fast and got no bonuses. Today it is much better - lots of bonuses and I figured out how to swing and I really like it. The rascally ground hog/prairie dog (whatever varmint it is) is pretty entertaining. He did a slam dunk on one of the bonuses.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the game overall, and I actually won on it last night. But it took me a good 130+ spins for that first golf bonus.

What I'm wondering is...why is Shaq doing this? How much is Playstudios paying for him here? Seems like you could have made a similar game without him for less?

3. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really like it, and won quite a few chips, but...

does the game pause if you move away from the tab to another tab in chrome? I don't remember the other myvegas games doing that.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed the same thing. If this happens across the board, LP generation is going to go waaaay down.

As for the game itself, I'm digging it. I'm a fan of Shaq, so its pretty humorous and a good way to spice things up.

5. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't be surprised if Shaq was an early investor in Playstudios. He's in a lot of these, like google and shake shack before their ipo.

Just a guess on my part.

6. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't get this game to work right on my computer. The first day, the reels wouldn't stop spinning so I gave up playing it. Today, they stop but it is very slow. I don't have problems with any of the other slots, just that one.

7. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to use it through puffin on my iphone and the reels will not stop spinning either.

8. neminem

neminem Low-Roller

I was not impressed. Spun a few hundred k chips through it at 6k. Got two "spin til you win" bonuses, which just means "spin until you get any amount of chips, once", which is not nearly as impressive as they made it sound. I got 60k each time, which is not that much given its relative rarity. Didn't see a single golf bonus, and seriously like 90% of all my spins didn't give me anything. Not impressed.

9. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm really liking the Shaq game, doing quite well on it betting 6k. The golf bonus game is fun

10. NCSuz

NCSuz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have only played it a few times... the reels don't stop spinning so I go to a different game instead. pain in the butt

11. Mooda

Mooda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't tried it yet. Thanks for the insight.

12. Guardian

Guardian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tried it the first and second day, was able to get million dollar spins. Yesterday nothing. Will not try to complete the puzzle. Last stage it takes like 200,000 to get one item. I'm done with it.

13. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    491 spins at $6,000. Net loss of $670,000 chips. 9 "spin until you win" bonuses, and 3 "holes" of golf. Did get a $132k and $114k bonus in the "spin until you win," but still consider this to be an extremely tight game and not worth my time. I like the golf game, and have a bogey, a par, and a birdie, but, well, you know.

14. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SHAQ has been great for me. Started with 300k in chips 4 days ago and just finished the puzzle and 750K in chips. Played 3, 9 holes of golf. Best part of the game by far.

15. 20hof

20hof Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another one here where the reels just keep spinning...

16. AlexS

AlexS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same thing is happening for me. I just open a new browser to do my other internet activities in and it continues to spin behind in the other window.

17. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a fan of Shaq, and need to play it with the sound off if I play it at all.

18. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't seen the game in the mobile app yet so haven't played it. Sounds like fun though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.