1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Pantry @ Mirage

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Anew, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anew

Anew Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you will be staying at the Mirage anytime soon and are thinking of trying out the new restaurant, The Pantry, go with caution. We were there for breakfast a week ago and were so disappointed. Even in the VIP/Gold card line we had a very long wait to get in. There was no benefit to the VIP line. The wait was just as long as the regular line. Having said that, a long wait to get into a great restaurant wouldn't be so bad. Unfortunately, there was just as long of a wait, or maybe longer, to get our food. To top it off our food arrived cold. When we talked to our server about it, he wasn't even surprised. He in fact said that they have been having an issue with cold food. Apparently the kitchen is set far back away from the eating area, they don't use heat lamps, and they don't cover the food. Obviously between waiting for the plate to be picked up and then carried a long way to the table the food loses all quality. I effeminately recommend eating else where until this issue has been resolved. On a positive note they were quick to serve great orange juice an fantastic coffee. The staff was very friendly and apologetic .

2. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pretty similar experience... and i thought it was a little overpriced.

3. parti_73

parti_73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good to know. I was looking forward to trying it out on my next trip.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.