1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free to a good home -- Pinks Hot Dog and Fresh Bar & Grill @ PH

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by vwhiten, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I have had these for a couple of years - always intending to use them and now I am tired of looking at them.

#1 the Pink's Hot dog is a Groupon - I bought for $7 for $15 worth of food - it is only worth the face value of $7 and is says you have to dine in - but it is $7 you wouldn't have to spend.

#2 is a Restaurant.com voucher at Fresh Bar and grill spend $20 worth of food and you pay $10 - it is dine or take out - it is not good for adult beverages:cry:

These are both at Planet Hollywood and even though they are about 2 or 3 years old - they supposedly do not expire. If interested I will take the first responder on here so everyone knows it is spoken for if you want both or just one say which and first come first serve. - And then PM me. -- Sorry but US address only - don't want to spend a fortune just to mail.

Thanks,

Val

2. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Pink's is spoken for but the Fresh Bar and Grill is still available. Val

3. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sent you a pm, fingers crossed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.