1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas mandalay bay shark reef?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by h0und10, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there are 3 rewards for this. 12.5k lps for a free pass. 60k lps for 2 free passes. and 4k lps for a buy one at full price (16 dollars) and get another one free.

is there something i am missing here? Wouldn't everyone get the 12.5k one since that would only be 25k for two passes? or is the 60k one for the people with tons of lps that only want to redeem one reward instead of 2? I think i just answered my own question there.

2. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your instincts are correct. People are willing to pay a premium for the two passes in order to only use 1 reward

3. bigpatpunisher

bigpatpunisher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, that's correct. You'll also see the same pricing structure with buffets and CDS show tickets. So it's up to the user to decide what matters more, the LPs or an extra reward.

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or if two of you are going to go then you would need to get the 60k LP reward or 4k LP reward for BOGO because you cannot use two 12.5k LP reward as the rewards are limited to one per user. Plus 60k LP is really nothing as there are people with hundreds of thousands and millions of LP and you can get 60k LP in a relatively quick time.

If you can't cut the 60k LP for two free passes the 4k LP BOGO would be worth more than the 12.5k LP free pass as you would still have to pay for an entry if there are 2 or more of you.

5. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was comped at MB a few years ago and went to the Shark Reef.. I guess coming from Seattle which has an amazing aquarium with a domed shark tank, this was nice but unimpressive.... seemed quite small.. maybe they've made improvements, but unless the hotel comped me, I wouldn't waste my time for 20 minutes...

6. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotta do a few things for the gf so she doesnt think were only going there to gamble!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.