1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Premium vs Standard Love Tickets Comped

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by scc31, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Hi,

Scouting what to use my LPs for in my trip on August and Love seems like the best bet since I'm not staying at an mLife property. (Was originally going to use it for Free Play if I was) Going to most likely use it on Love tickets and maybe a dinner.

Any idea what the difference between the two is?

Only show I've ever got through MyVegas was Fantasy, which was good but I wouldn't go watch it again.

That and I heard Zarkana and Carrot Top are pretty decent shows too.

2. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used the LOVE premium tickets back a couple years ago when you could get two tickets for I don't remember how many LPs but we got tickets in section 207, row M and they were awesome. On the tickets the face value was $170.50 so we were very pleased.

3. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Is the only difference the seating and view? I heard the theater for LOVE was huge so the view can differentiate a lot.

4. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do not think there are any bad seats in the Love Theater. The stage sits in the middle. We got the 2 premium seats a couple of years ago too but I think the standard seats would have been just as good.

5. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When my wife and I went (almost a year ago), we each used the Standard ticket reward and were given fantastic seats in section 200. However, someone on VMB said this section should have been considered Premium. I guess what I'm saying is I'm not sure spending the extra LPs is guaranteed to get you any better seat. I'd probably just go with Standard unless you have a surplus of LPs you don't know what to do with. I agree that virtually any seat in the theater would have been good.

6. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with vwhiten, there really isn't a bad seat in the Love Theatre as we've seen the show twice, but for us the premium seats were worth the LPs.

7. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In July 2014 we had the Standard tickets and sat first row of one of the balconies, section 3XX.. I was satisfied with view. I was not satisfied with the lady beside me, she was pretty drunk and wanted to talk to me a lot. We are going again in May with Premium tickets, section 207, row N.

Side note, I called on Friday, May 27th and the operator told me no seats were available for either show on the night I wanted. She added, call back in a few days. My wife called on Monday, May 2nd and got seats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.