1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two nights solo

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by silversurfa23, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silversurfa23

silversurfa23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello VMBers, i am relatively new on this forum but its been great so far. I arrive in vegas this sunday 3/8 and i'm staying for 5 nights however my friends do not get into town till Tues/Weds so for the first couple of nights i intend to hit up the clubs solo.
    I am not looking to get bottle service on these nights because i want to be able to roam and meet some talent :) I get in around 2pm that day so maybe a day club too?
    Here is my question, i know i have seen a lot of talk about hanging around the Cosmo for talent. What other spots can i check out to meet cool people? Right now i am considering checking out the Bank on sunday since ill be staying at the Aria and its industry night. I am also down to check out a few spots in the same night just need to know where to go. Is downtown a good option? Fremont street maybe?
    I should mention its going to be my 3rd time in vegas and i am in my mid 20s.

2. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Moderator - please move this post to a "how to get laid" forum.

3. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo is a great spot. It has a crowd consistent with your age and goals and is known for it's party atmosphere. If you're looking at clubs you should definitely check out the Jack Colton forums. There will be many like minded folks heading to Vegas around the same time and in many cases going solo.

If I were in Vegas solo this weekend I would check out Drai's Sunday. It's a newer spot that will likely have a lot of action/opportunities to meet people. Plus I have yet to go there and want to check it out. Marquee is a good place for Monday nights. Also check out the pools as I believe most of the big pool parties have their soft openings this weekend so Sunday daytime may be good for that and Monday is Bare pool's big day.

4. CoveredinBeer

CoveredinBeer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Downtown will get you laid but it'll cost you $20-30 and she won't have all her teeth. For freebies go to Golden Nugget pool.

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I were solo I would do some sort of crawl package. I had great success in this situation. I was standing in line to get in club and an absolutely gorgeous girl in front of me asked if I was by myself. I said I had a friend with me, but he was a little to drunk and headed back to the room early. She said her friends were hung over from the pool earlier, she then grabbed their drink tickets and said "Lets me and you hit the bar and have some fun." We for sure had a whole lot of fun, great night....... and morning!

6. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol at meyers. And Silversufa, welcome.

7. silversurfa23

silversurfa23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hahaha that's great. I looked into crawl packages but a lot of them didn't have premier locations. Ill def check out Cosmo and Drais. It's the longest i would ever be in vegas, i am trying to pace myself

- - - Updated - - -

lol def not that desperate.

8. silversurfa23

silversurfa23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! i have Cosmo already lined up, ill check out the pools for sure.

I'll try and do a live TR else ill do a "mega" one when i return for sure

9. rider_pride77

rider_pride77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I gotta say Drais pool party is amazing and you got to check it out if you are looking into pool parties... Went last year and had a blast people seemed a lot more friendly there than other dayclubs...

10. Sweetvibes

Sweetvibes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Silversurfa,

Being another Torontonian, and knowing what you are used to seeing here, just park yourself at a day club, followed by one of the cosmo bars from 5-7, then either XS, Marquee or Drais at night. Repeat.

Your rate of success to get laid will be exactly 84.39% if you follow if this formula.

11. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And you didn't wake up in a tub of ice!? Haha

12. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well......... I didn't want to ruin the story with the whole stolen kidney debacle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.