1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

14 needing transport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by LoveeVegas, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoveeVegas

LoveeVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi was wondering if anyone can advise us of best way to travel from airport to ceasers palace, we are flying from scotland and would like to try have something in place for arriving as a long flight to be hanging around once landed. We are going as a hen week

any help would be great thanks:rolleyes2:

2. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. LoveeVegas

LoveeVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you i will go have a look x

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would recommend breaking the big group down in to smaller groups of 3 or 4 people and having them stick together that way and working their smaller groups way to the hotel by taxi.

That way if anybody has any delays (lost luggage, problem at immigration, need to use restroom, etc) the whole group doesn't have to wait around for one or two people.

The other thing is if you have to go through immigration once you get to Las Vegas or if you will be going through prior: if you have to go through in Las Vegas your group is too big to go through together so you will be broken up and the way the lines can move some of you could be through and done with customs while others could take up to an hour longer.

Also if you do have to go through customs in Las Vegas and try to stay as one big group your groups meeting place at the airport should be after baggage claim: when you claim your luggage they could flag you for a secondary inspection of your suitcases and if that happens it could add another 30+ minutes to the wait to get out of there so if some of the group is through customs and can get their luggage they should grab it and go outside just in case they are pulled aside for a luggage screening so they can start their way through those lines.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can go for the private transfer. But, if even ONE person is delayed, you ALL get to wait.

Taxi service to Caesars for 3-4 people runs about $US 20-25. You just get in line (que) to do it.

Are you all on the SAME flight?
    and going to the SAME hotel?

6. LoveeVegas

LoveeVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes we are all same flight, same hotel coming to celebrate my last fling before i put on the ring lol :p .... Thanks for all that info i think we will do as auggie said, thanks again xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.