1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Can you play the fb app and mobile app at the same time?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by xwxjackiexwx, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xwxjackiexwx

xwxjackiexwx Newbie

I've tried playing the Facebook game and the mobile app at the same time but I notice the loyalty points are off. I'm worried if I play one both at the same time that the fb one will earn lp faster so when the mobile app earns lp it'll add to the lower total balance which would be pointless.

Has anyone had this thought? Since on fb you only have to fill the gold coin up once and it's collected to your balance. And the mobile app you have to fill it up 3 times to be collected. So the fb lp balance ends up being higher than mobile faster. And when you earn you lp on your mobile app it adds to the lower balance than that of your fb balance.

I feel like I'm sounding crazy. Haha someone please straighten this out !

2. ZiggyZag

ZiggyZag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The balances don't interact with each other in real time, but you are earning both. If you log out and back in you'll see that everything is in order. It's just like collecting chips from promo codes etc. - you don't see them until you log back in, but they're there.

Also, it doesn't really take longer to earn points on the mobile app. You have to fill up the meter more times, but you get more points when they're finally awarded, so it all pretty much works out the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.