1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do you think this price at the Bellagio will get any lower?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Stormy8, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormy8

Stormy8 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all, I just joined today and posted in the introduce yourself section as well.

My husband and I are planning a trip to Vegas (this will be my sixth trip) for our 15th wedding anniversary. For this occasion we are pretty set on staying at the Bellagio three nights in Mid-July (I know we're going to roast, but have to wait until then to go sans kids!!).

I've looked online and currently a three night stay at the Bellagio for Mid-July is going for $199/night (plus the dreaded resort fee) and this includes two "free" buffets. I know it is very early to make reservations but I'm wondering if this price might go down considerably by then. I *thought* when we went last August (and again, that was in August so might be ever better pricing) it was around $150/night. Since it is so early I'd hate to jump the gun but does anyone have experience with price fluctuations or do you think this is a pretty good price already?

Family is coming to stay with the kids that week so dates are pretty non-negotiable, so I can't really see us needing to cancel. Of course we can't look into a crystal ball but I'm wondering if anyone else has more experience than I do with this one. It's almost March, but we still have four and a half months to go. In your experience should I wait or book it? Thank you!!:wave:

2. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Always book it. You can continually cancel and rebook if the rates go down.

3. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly, no reason not to book it now and just watch the price. If it goes down cancel and rebook.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hillwood nailed it. Sometimes I book mutilple hotels and see how the rates go. Think my record is 4 rebooks at the Monte Carlo as the rates dropped. Also think there was a note on my reservation because they gave me a view of the roof.

5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I doubt it will go down. Bellagio is always expensive and $199 seems to be about the minimum if you're not booking through mlife VIP services.

6. Stormy8

Stormy8 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you SO much everyone!! I really appreciate your help!!

7. RM777

RM777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. I do this all the time when I'm planning trips.

8. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you are booking with the hotel itself. Also, check the terms and conditions of the promo code or offers you are booking to make sure that it does not have a non-refundable clause listed.

Quickly checking the offer that I think you are looking at, you should be OK.

9. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See private message in your inbox.

10. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who did you book it through?
    I find my best deals through mlife.com but if you don't have much history, smartervegas.com is the next best thing. You book it through the hotels site with a code supplied by smartervegas which makes it easy to cancel or change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.