1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Four Queens - North or South Tower?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Droyus, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Droyus

Droyus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking about staying at the Four Queens for the first time a few weeks from now, since their rates are cheaper than the Fremont and the 4Q also doesn't charge those ridiculous "resort fees".

Other than their distance from the FSE, are there any noteworthy differences between the north and south hotel towers? Is one clearly preferable over the other, or are they pretty much identical as far as amenities go?

2. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    South is way better IMO.

3. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in both and the rooms are pretty much identical. South should be a bit quieter. Some North rooms look out over a stage and can be very loud.

Neither is all that great, just OK.

Nothing horrible, just basic rooms.

It has been a couple years, just FYI.

4. tom.mckenzie

tom.mckenzie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much in agreement - there isn't much difference in the rooms. The difference is that the north towers are close to FSE. Personally, I can sleep through anything, so it doesn't bother me much, but if you're a light sleeper or a night owl, the difference is negligible.

And again, just basic, rooms - clean, but nothing fancy. A perfect place to crash a few hours a day without draining the bank account.

5. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know that there's not much difference, although I doubt it would matter anyway since I'm realistically only going to be spending maybe four hours in the room. Night flight, party and gamble on Fremont, then crash for a few hours before moving on to MC. And besides, it all looks the same when you turn out the lights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.