1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Query re redeeming rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by morrisofbushey, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morrisofbushey

morrisofbushey Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By the time we go to Las Vegas in May, hopefully will have 6 rewards. Already purchased the $50 MC dining credit, and will do the Bellagio breakfast/lunch buffet for 2, the Aria breakfast/ buffet for 2 and either the Mirage or Mandelay breakfast/lunch buffet for 2. Will see if there enough LP's left to get the last breakfast/buffet.

My question is, do we have to go to each location's Mlife desk every day to get the reward loaded, or can we go to just one, ie the first, and get them all together.

2. Fligster

Fligster VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to redeem the reward at the Mlife desk in the location of the reward. My wife had gotten a free pastry at Jean Phillipe and was trying to redeem at Bellagio with our buffet and they couldn't find the reward. Ends up she purchased the Aria location, so we had to go over there. They couldn't even see it in the system at Bellagio. They can set the date for another date, since Aria asked us if we wanted the pastry today or tomorrow. I don't know how far in advance they can do the date or if it is only the next day.

I believe Show Tickets you can pickup at any box office, as long as it is earlier than a certain time on the day of the show.

3. morrisofbushey

morrisofbushey Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.