1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Delay in receiving Mlife Tier Credits for hotel stay...is this normal?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rayguy, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayguy

rayguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at the Mirage last weekend and paid for two rooms. Checked out on Monday and noticed today my Mlife Tier Credits still have not been added to my account. I made a call to Mlife but couldn't get a straight answer as to how long it will take to post the credits. Has anyone had this happen before, and how long can I expect before I see the points added? I verified my Mlife number was on both reservations so that isn't the hold up. Thanks for the help/advice!

2. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's odd. Usually, I receive the tier credits from hotel stays pretty quickly.. Maybe follow up with them?

3. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best bet is to use the number on the bottom of your hotel bill as if there was a discrepancy with a charge. That gets you to Accounting. They may or may not be the correct people but when I had an issue with the Monte Carlo not posting my room credits they forwarded it to someone who did. Took a couple days.

Don't try the mLife "contact us" phone number on the website. That rings on a desk at an employee they fired in 2002 and no one ever returns the call. Or it's on the surface of one of Jupiters moons. More likely the latter.

4. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine always show up before I even checkout.

Check that your mlife number was on the reservation.

5. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seemed like after each night we stayed, they would show up each day

6. rayguy

rayguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info, I will keep following up. When I was there, they told me the tier credits should post after the full charge was posted to my credit card. That happened on Monday so I expected it to be an overnight process. I appreciate the feedback!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.