1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where do I fall in the spectrum?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by FordDlr, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FordDlr

FordDlr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stay primarily at MLife properties. NYNY being basically my home. What I'm wondering is am I getting everything I should when it comes to comps.
    In the past I would usually go 3 to 5 times a year. The last couple of years its been twice a year. My host provides a suite, limo transfers from and to the
    airport and has always taken care of my room charges. I've gotten UFC tickets or tickets to any show that I've ever asked for. My last trip I had a host from
    Bellagio email me asking me to come out. Turns out I had a Ford meeting there so I decided to book with him. I did call my host from NYNY and let her know
    what the situation was and she seemed fine with it. The host at bellagio comped me a fountain view room and limo transfers and $500 in food and beverage and
    said we would look at anything else on the back end. After the stay they took care of everything. I had a great time but the gambling gods were not on my side.
    Since the stay I've gotten plenty of offers from Bellagio for a comp suite and around 500 in freeplay with limo transfers and VIP Check in.

I'm mainly a 5 and 10 dollar slot player with a little roulette and 3 card mixed in. As far as coin in goes I have no clue how much I'm running. On a typical trip I will
    put up about 250,000 to 300,000 tier credits on my card. My bankroll is usually around 10K and a 10K LOC in case things go bad. Have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks.
    March 4th thru the 8th. I would say my gambling should be typical to previous trips.

What I'm wondering is am I getting everything I should? Should I be asking for more? Example...should I be asking for a limo if say I wanted to go downtown or to a different
    property for dinner or a show? Or maybe a trip to the spa? I'm not a genius when it comes to the comp system and thought I might get some good advice here on the board.
    Am I a low roller a mid roller or maybe above... any thoughts? Any advice from the comp savvy would be appreciated.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're a solid mid level player.

You should be able to get a limo anywhere anytime.

To get spa comped at your level you need to have a good relationship with your host.

3. FordDlr

FordDlr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a pretty good relationship with my host. I'm really low maintainence for the most part. So if I wanted to get a limo and my host wasn't around what do I do Shifter?

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure if it works the same way.........at CET, I just call to arrange a limo myself. They ask me my name and room number. Limo services charge the limo to my room and my host comps it on the back end.

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    should be able to call VIP and get a limo setup any time.

- - - Updated - - -

doesn't work that way at MGM.

there is no charge associated with the limos on your bill.

but they do check your PC # to be sure you qualify before they set it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.