1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET 2015 7 Star Signature Events

Discussion in 'Comps' started by newmans, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET announced the lineup for their 2015 Signature Events.

There are 4 Events listed this year: New Orleans in June, Atlantic City in June, Lake Tahoe in September and Las Vegas in August.

There are no cruise events. Last year I did a Caribbean cruise event that was excellent. I'm disappointed that they aren't bringing back the popular cruise events.

I'm also very curious to see how they are changing tier benefits for the coming year.

2. Ike

Ike Low-Roller

That's the million dollar question right now. If they follow suit to all of their other recent decisions there will be a lot of (more)unhappy diamond/7 star players out there.

3. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does that mean the yearly 7 star cruise event is not a perk no more? Or is that a separate thing?

4. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought that in the email announcing the 50% tier credit bonus, that they stated that there were no changes to either the requirements or the benefits.

5. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

If you are referring to the cruise benefit where you could book a 5-8 day NCL cruise with a balcony cabin.........we'll have to wait and see on April 1 when the tier benefits are announced.

6. Ike

Ike Low-Roller

I just checked my e-mails, I didn't see that stated anywhere. If I'm missing something point me in the right direction please.

7. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it was confirmed that the requirements are staying the same. I don't believe anything was mentioned about benefits. On another thread it was posted that the $100 diamond celebration dinner is going away.

8. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, gotcha. That's what I figured. I also read the same thing about the $100 diamond celebration dinner. Guess we'll see what the outcome is coming April 1st. I said I wasn't going to shoot for 7 star again this year, but I'm already close to 50k and with the bonus tier credit, I'll be hitting diamond aspiration level 2 and it's only the 1st quarter.

9. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess the only thing it said was that daily tier credit bonuses remain the same. I was mistaken, it didn't say anything about the requirements or benefits being unchanged.

Regarding the cruises (1) the cruise for the 7-stars events seems to be gone. (2) the additional NCL cruise benefit probably remains, but this needs to be confirmed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.