1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hilton Grand Vacation Suites on the strip?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by blackjackfreak, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackjackfreak

blackjackfreak Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I were offered 3 nights at this location through our Hilton Honors program for $150.00. We also will receive $200.00 on a future stay and lots of "freebies" things to do in Vegas. In trade we sit through a 2 hour presentation on time shares.

Need your help...anyone else out there experience this? Is this a good deal?

Friends of mine had to listen to a time share presentation at another property and that property was pretty cut throat and wouldn't take NO for an answer. I dont want to be stuck in a presentation for half a day fighting myself out!

Thanks in advance for your input!!!

2. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can bank on it being a high pressure situation. That's how they make their sales.

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will be pretty cool about it unless and until they can tell you are a definite no. We did one to Hawaii and because we were a firm maybe, we got another trip out of it. The second time around when circumstances had changed and we were a no, they turned into jerks.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.