1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Trattoria Del Lupo tasting tour? lvl200 players +500k LP exlusively

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by scc31, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Has anyone bought this reward yet? At VIP level 200 exlusively and 500k LP, I was wondering if it's worth?

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't used it myself... but just beware that it's a BOGO and costs $500.

3. TheCanoe

TheCanoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems absurd that its $500 and doesn't include booze. You could go to Robouchon or Guy Savoy for that kind of money

(Nothing personal Wolfgang but lol you. Not getting $500 for a tasting menu ever)

4. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Although the Ts+Cs say it excludes alcohol the reward does include wine pairings.

I did the 200,000 LPs 3 course which was $150 for the 2nd person - I think it actually ended up being 5 courses. It was enjoyable and OK value.

For 500,000 LP and $500 the tour of the kitchen would have to include some very personal services from the staff for me to see good value there.

5. neminem

neminem Low-Roller

I would, if I were stupidly rich, but only at one of those crazy 3-year-wait omakase sushi places, nowhere else. Certainly not for a place where all you're paying for is "the guy who started the place is famous for no good reason".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.