1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLIfe Spring offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Elf70, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elf70

Elf70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just noticed that I have spring offers in my MLife account. I had seem some recent posts where people were waiting for spring offers so I thought I'd post this so people would know to check their MLife accounts.

2. tldbucs

tldbucs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. Had previously booked a trip with an offer we had for the Bellagio but after reading this went ahead and checked it out and WOW are we glad we did. New offer from Bellagio, over double the amounts from the one we previously booked and a salon suite to boot! Needless to say we called and rebooked under the new offer.

3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They must have just shown up in the last few hours. I looked earlier today and they werent there.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see mine! I just booked MGM last night on a random offer, which seems to be cheaper. But I like having them, maybe my next trip!

5. Brewfangrb

Brewfangrb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy shit! Thanks for the heads-up. I've been checking the Mlife site and airfares for a trip in April about once a week for awhile now and it's only been the "Mlife discount", which is fine. But I looked now and for the MGM, I have 2 free nights and $59 for any additional nights in a "deluxe room", with a $75 resort credit and 2 for 1 show tickets. Not sure what that is--if it's a "Grand King" or a "West Wing King", but either way, it's sweet to me. (I mentioned that in my November trip, I didn't really play as much as might have liked because I was there with my sis and brother-in-law--not their fault or pressure--just me wanting to spend the trip with them...so I didn't really expect anything. So in the grand scheme of things, this is pretty nice).

Even the Aria has 1 free night with $79 for any additional nights and the same $75 resort credit and 2 for 1 ticket deal.

Now, to hope my preferred dates aren't blacked out...or that it's only Sun-Thurs. (I can make it work, but prefer not to).

Edited to add: It sounds dumb, but I was pretty much going no matter what, but now I'm really stoked about a trip...and this is my first offer of anything, so wooo!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  6. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am still have my Fall offer. Where has the Winter offer gone?

7. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They made my Spring offer a bit better this time.

$250 Freeplay
    $200 Resort credit
    3 Nights in a suite
    2 show tickets

Good across all the properties.

I have a twelve night trip already booked at the MC using just the Tier discount. I've been waiting for the Spring offer. Now I'm going to call VIP services and get them to add the free goodies on the from end. I could care less about the suite. They suck at Monte Carlo.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  8. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes! I noticed my Spring offers last night!

9. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They never had winter offers. The fall offers basically covered most of the winter.

I got mine, which stayed the same. Boyfriend's went down slightly - less free play and he now only gets suites at the lower end properties.

10. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh wow, look at that. It's here. Nice. Thank you for the heads up!

11. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still showing just fall offers...
    This offer must be booked by February 28, 2015. This offer is valid Now through March 12, 2015

12. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing new for me either. Oh Well.

13. ubbulls626

ubbulls626 Newbie

Hey everyone. I was hoping you could help me out with a quick question. I leave for Vegas tonight. I received the M Life offer today. Is it possible for me to apply the M Life offer to my current already booked stay? Ironically I was offered 2 free nights at MGM, additional nights for $59. I am booked for three nights at MGM starting this evening.

Thank you!

14. Elf70

Elf70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that will depend on the start date of the offer you received. You can call whatever number is listed on the offer and see if they will apply the new offer. Have a great trip!

15. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got my property specific and corporate spring offers. Pretty similar to past years for me.

16. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got my corporate spring offer the other day. mLife is slowly recognizing my higher play...

17. tial

tial Low-Roller

How big of a differnce is the mlife website offers vs the corporate offers?

18. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My offers at the higher tiered mlife properties got worse, the lower tiered properties (NYNY and below) got better....

19. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine did too. I had one free night at the Aria/Bellagio. Now I have $69 nights. I had 2 free nights and the lower 2/3 and now most are 3 nights. Free play increase from $50 to $75 and I got the same $25 resort credit I had for my fall offers.

20. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I had gotten property specific offers for spring awhile ago, but just logged in and saw a corporate spring offer. Comp suite for 3 nights, $500 RC, and 2 comp tix to select MGM Shows. I'll take it! I was excited about my Aria Skysuite offers, but the RC on this corporate offer is better. Need to come up with an excuse to tell the wife, so I can use one of these before my annual April trip. Would hate to let it go to waste...lol.

Edit: as a comparison, my Fall corporate offer was comp 3 nights in a deluxe room, $50 RC, and BOGO show tix. If I remember right, my previous Spring offer was also for a Suite, so for me, it seems the Spring corporate offers seem to be better. I usually always book the property specific offer, as they are generally better. This time around, the Corporate offer is better than any of my property specific offers, so far.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.