1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Delivery service to Flamingo Hotel

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DavidTimothy, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidTimothy

DavidTimothy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stopping at Flamingo in June and found a online store and would like to get some stuff delivered to the hotel! Does anyone know if I will have to let the hotel know in advance and does anyone know if the hotel will charge? Thanks

2. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flamingo has a business center, with a UPS store, located near the Spa Elevators (as you enter from the parking garage/valet area). I have never used personally it, but walked by there many times. So I'm not sure what the charges are, or any other terms ( I do recall seeing a bank of PO boxes for receiving mail and packages)

Here's a link to the store's contact info and hours from the UPS page: http://lasvegas-nv-5200.theupsstorelocal.com/about-our-store/map--directions.

Hope that helps

Vegas Vacation 2024
  3. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have often had parcels shipped to various CET properties. They charge by weight. Also, there is usually a maximum number if days they will hold a parcel for you. It varies by property. I think 30 days is the longest I've seen. Dets are on the total rewards site(search in FAQS).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.