1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MGM Room Night_Signature Clarification Please

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by karlaijones61, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karlaijones61

karlaijones61 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to get a clarification on the wording or understanding of the wording for the 1 night stay in the Signature. I am looking at booking "2" one night(back to back) stays. Can this be done? Thank you in advance.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AFAIK, it can be done, but they may require you to "check out" and check back in. Most front desk staff will recognize this and not require this.

I booked 3 nights back-to-back on myVegas once and was allowed to stay without interruption.

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Edit: Nevermind. Never realized this was a reward before. Sorry I'm no help.

4. karlaijones61

karlaijones61 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much. Figured that may be the worst of it...checking in and out. Can't wait to stay there.

5. karlaijones61

karlaijones61 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, it only allowed me to get 1 reward. Said I had reached my limit on this reward. So may have to request a refund on the one I just redeemed...but didn't book yet. :grrr:

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before you refund it, you may want to call and ask if this reward is good for one night or one stay. I tried reading over the terms, but I can't tell if this is just good for 1 night at $75 or as many consecutive nights you need (as long as there is availability of course) at $75 per night. Most likely it's 1 night, but wouldn't hurt to ask.

7. karlaijones61

karlaijones61 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok thanks.

8. karlaijones61

karlaijones61 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a quick response. I called My Vegas and found out that I could use the "ONE" reward for both nights. So, I cxld the 2nd reward that I had done on my other acct. So, for $75 plus resort fee and taxes for 1500 LP's Can't beat that.

9. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I don't see the signature on my available rewards, can you just use an MGM reward and apply it to the signature?

10. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wellmel, it's a separate reward. I hadn't noticed it earlier, either. It's under MGM Grand but doesn't indicate it's for Signature until you click on it. It just says "$75 a Night!" and costs 1,500 LPs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.