1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Combining rewards with someone to maximize usage

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Not at the table Carlos, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not at the table Carlos

Not at the table Carlos Cheapskate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am staying at Excalibur from June 9-17, Tuesday-Wednesday. I have already researched the dates and called myvegas about using consecutive bonus nights. So here is the plan:

I am using a free night for Friday, Monday, Tuesday.

The guy I will be staying with will be using free nights Saturday and Sunday.

I have never redeemed rewards for hotel stays.

How do I accomplish this? I have seen that you can't use rewards for existing reservations, but myvegas told me to book the reservation, then call and I would apply the free nights, then friend would call and put those nights into his name, then redeem his points for the free nights. Then tell Excalibur to keep same room? Please help!!!

Earl's 21st Trip
  2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless I'm mistaken, you won't be able to apply MyVegas rewards to an existing, non-MyVegas reservation. I'd call the MyVegas reservations number and just tell them what you want to do. If your friend is there (or on a conference call) with you, you might be able to book all five nights at once, and then the reservations agent can link them all together. Or if you do them separately, after you make all the reservations I believe you can call the hotel directly with your confirmation numbers and ask them to link the reservations together so you don't have to check in/out every day.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's pretty much it... Only thing I would add is that you could wait to link the nights together when you check in. The clerk should have no problem linking all the nights together. It is possible that you may need to return to the desk after each night to get the key cards reactivated. This sometimes happens with "complicated" linking of reservations. But at least you all would stay in the same room for the entire trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.