1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palms Big Game party

Discussion in 'Comps' started by littlepiggie, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering if anyone has been to the big game party at the Palms. I just booked the room to get a free party as they parties were getting quite expensive.

2. Lewis Roberts

Lewis Roberts Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im at miller al house at town square have a table of six booked ,will have xtra tix Im staying at palms place email me if you need some

3. Jason Plaster

Jason Plaster Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed at Palms last year and got a 3 night, 2 tickets to Big Game Party package comped. The party is in the Pearl Theater. Last year upon entry into the Pearl Lobby, Gayle Sayers (former Chicago Bear great) was signing autographs and they took a souvenir picture of you with him to have; also there were cheerleaders with "painted on" uniforms of the Broncos and Seahawks also posing for free souvenir pictures.

The party itself was pretty good. About three tiers I think (we had the lowest tier) - two for the seats, and the highest tier got you tables down on the floor. Free bar food (Wings, nachos, hot dogs, etc) and bottled beer (i think only Heineken), wine and well drinks. Nothing fancy but you can't beat free all you can eat and drink.

I didn't get invited with any type of package to Palms this year however.

Just curious - what did you have to book exactly (how many nights, and for how much) to get the free party tickets? I was unaware that such a package was available.

4. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called and booked 1 night and they are giving me 2 free tickets. They said the party is in the space where Garudos used to be. They said free food and drinks. I cant complain as I was about to drop 200 bucks to find a party to go to.

5. Jason Plaster

Jason Plaster Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not familiar with Garudo's - was that a restaurant? Yeah I agree that's a great deal, assuming you didn't lose and arm and a leg for the one night :)

6. drdestructo

drdestructo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Garduno's was the TEx Mex restauraunt that is no longer in operation.

7. Rumdranker

Rumdranker Grateful Lurker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just called and the person I spoke too said there the was nothing planned yet for the Super Bowl. Lol!

I'll try again after 8am PST.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.