1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello everyone, My name is Al and I am new to the message boards

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by mercedv8, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercedv8

mercedv8 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there, my name is Al, and I am new to the message board. I try to go to Vegas every year so I am trying to see what's out there and see if I can save some money the next time going!

2. LadyShaye

LadyShaye Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Al, welcome! I've been here awhile but not a big poster. Lots of people here are a wealth of information though! Enjoy yourself

3. thebig0

thebig0 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome aboard.
    Lots to read, just be yourself, ask away.
    Its all been asked and answered somewhere, so if you have specific things your interested in just go to advanced search. If you are having troubles, contact Sonya. Otherwise post.
    From Wisconsin, my wife and try to visit twice a year, week at time. Generally stay at the Bellagio, occasionally at Aria and Mirage. A M-Life member who plays blackjack, wife slots. Visit many high end restaurants and usually take in a couple of shows each time out and hang out at the pools during the day.
    Hard not to love one of the best vacation cities in world.:drunk::wave:

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Al! Welcome!
    When you have dates for your next trip you should be able to find something in the way of getting the most bang for your buck!

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the VMB AL... we're glad you're here!!!

6. mercedv8

mercedv8 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you LadyShaye for the information... what makes you not post that much...

7. mercedv8

mercedv8 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A little history about me, me and my girl have been going to Vegas the past two years and we have been spending large amounts of money, however this past week, I met a nice lady who was a nurse doing my life insurance policy for my health care, she informed me about the message board and other sites to save money on hotels, attractions and maybe air-fare, the past few years we have spent 6-8k, each year, and the nurse said she spent like 4-6k every year with her and her husband, so I am trying to be smart with my money now and save money on hotels or anywhere I can to go on attractions and some gambling or transportation? any suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.