1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Using rewards for partners question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mikeinctown, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Redeemed 3 nights at the Monte Carlo. Still have about 550,000 points to use. Was thinking about grabbing a couple of the 2 buffet rewards for either Red Rock, Palace Station, or Sunset Station. Also thinking about grabbing a 4th night at the Red Rock or Palace Station. And last, I was looking at the monorail passes and the sugar factory discounts.

My questions...

The three MLife rewards for the monte carlo do not count with any of the palace station or other things I want to redeem, correct?

I should be able to do one of the buffet tickets each day monday and tuesday, and then stay on Tuesday night, correct? (this will not go over the 2 in 24 hours rule?)

For the monorail pass, if I purchase a 2 day pass, I get a 2 day pass free. Based on what I read, the second pass doesn't start counting toward the two day until it is scanned on an entry? So I could get the 2 passes, then use one pass for two days, then the next pass the last two days?

And last, with the Sugar factory stuff, that would e it's own reward and none of the other stuff I am redeeming would count, correct?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes to all.

3. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great, thanks!!! Looks like I have a few calls to make to see if the night I want is blacked out or not, and to start watching for the buffet passes to refill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.