1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SAT JAN 10 VMB Get Together?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Packer, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like The weekend of the 9th isn't too busy with VMBers. For those of you around next weekend, I was thinking of meeting up Saturday at the Wynn around either 5pm or 11pm? Drinks? Gambling? Hand shake and a see ya?

2. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I am dependent on my group.

I planned as solo trip, then my one buddy had an awful relationship thing happen to him, I invited him. Then 3 other fleas found their way onto this cool cat.... (Those three booked 2 weeks out!) Everyone has been put on notice though not go get feelings hurt if I plan to dip out for a marathon VP session. So actually for my one buddy this works out better as I can leave 4 alone to do whatever and be alone! :drunk: I am not all that bad, everyone is using my comped rooms (except I got a Priceline at 4Q I am even splitting up 5 ways)

Anyways... my plans for us on Saturday is to go to MGM for my MyVegas buffet then cab it to the Wynn then walk back to Cosmo before retiring in Flamingo rooms. I have a treatment at ESPA at Vdara @ 3 so 10 or 11 pm works out. I am always good for drinks. As for gambling I think we are way different levels but maybe that will work out as well... though I doubt I would find $10 to $15 tables at Wynn on a Saturday night, so unless you are friendly with a PB.....

I have the tapatalk app now so we can coordinate via PMs....

3. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The NFL game is still going on at 5 so 11 would work better. How does the Wynn handle the doey/don't system comp wise? Would be fun to play your system with you.

If just for drinks what about the Cosmo as it is very easy to get free drinks at Stage and Book. I believe Wynn does not comp at the vp bars.

4. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds good. 11ish Saturday night. PM me. Comp drinks are no problem at Wynn. Don't fret. Gambling, well unless im up big at the time I see you no 21 for me. I guess I would play low stakes though... Baccarat is a yes if you would like. The doey/don't? Wynn counts every dollar on the table except odds. See you at 11pm Saturday.

NATE, You still in town? Golf Saturday at 12 and Sunday at 920am. All set up!

5. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

11 PM at Wynn sounds like a good plan. A few drinks then maybe hit the craps table.

I will PM you as it gets closer.

6. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great! I might be able to make it as well, would love to meet some VMB'ers. Planning on a day downtown on Saturday, so assuming I don't get too smashed or my bankroll doesn't get smashed I'm in!

7. NCAAHoops

NCAAHoops VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Packer good luck this weekend. I am unable to make it out during all the good weekends in Jan (NYE. MLK and SB) but i will be out there during March Madness, Hope to meet up with some VMB folks during MM

8. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    March Madness it is!

9. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    T- 3 3/4 days!

10. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    T - 2 DAYS! Just saying.

11. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am even closer to arrival.... man I cannot wait. I am worried about the inch or so of snow and the winds tomorrow disrupting my flight though....

12. Wezvidz

Wezvidz High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd love a meetup more center strip.. the Wynn is up in no mans lands that we don' t plan to visit. But if that's the consensus my group can be there :)

13. La$Vega$

La$Vega$ Fun until cops show up, then we play Hide n' Seek!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't fret, I called the man upstairs, he said your flight will be fine!
    He also said call me if it's delayed and I'll shuttle you to rivers, that is if you are going out of ord!

I am so covetous!

14. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One more day!

15. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    T -1fricken day!

16. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sweet Jesus I was there less than a month ago and reading posts like this gives me a MASSIVE itch to go back already!!!

still trying to swing MLK weekend...have a blast this weekend fellas and take em BIG!!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.