1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Love Seating?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by KazooTom, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be heading out later in 2015 and wife and I want to see Love. Mostly for the music. MyVegas offers two options for redeeming points, one is for standard seating and the other is for premium seating. Is there really a difference in the seating choices?

2. jimbondo

jimbondo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my family& i just went last week we had 205 section up front ,it was good. but a few years ago we were up second tier
    better seats ,because you see more of the whole show.

3. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the reply. Was the 205 section labeled as standard or premium. Not sure which myVEGAS reward to choose.

4. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Section 205 is going to have some limited view seats. (Standard) seats will be pretty much anything in orange or purple depending on availability. Premium seats are going to be in the 100 sections or in the first few rows of 200, 201, 202, 207,208, or 209.

Having sat in all three levels, here's my opinion. There is so much going on, its difficult to follow it all during the first time seeing the show. For the Wow factor I would definitely take the premium seats in the first couple rows. Some of the visual effects are incredible in these sections. It will blow your mind first time seeing the show, but you will not have full view for a couple of acts, like Lucy in the Sky with diamonds and opening number.

I think the seats in upper 200's and 300's give you a wider and better view of everything going on, and certain acts play better from these seats (including the opening number). Sound is slightly better since the audio reverberates across the theater.

I've attached a link to the seating sections / limited seat view. IMHO spend the points for the premium seats, you won't regret it.

https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/love/tickets/las-vegas/prices.aspx

5. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Funkhouser, your reply is very informative. We'll be studying the link you sent.

6. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've also seen LOVE multiple times and think the best views are about half way up. You're close enough to see detail on the stage but far enough away to see the aerials that occur above and around the venue.

Bill

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would go with this. No matter where you sit, there are really no bad seats. So much to see.

Visit 8 coming up soon.

8. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With most cirque shows, better to be back a ways so you can see everything that is going on.

9. Mowsee

Mowsee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went about a year ago and opted for Premium based on GregRio's very informed show seating recommendations. So glad we did. We could see everything going on. Section 209, row N.

10. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for your replies. You have convinced me that the premium tickets are the way to go.

11. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I miss that guy!!!
    His write ups were spot on and more than willing to give you great advice.....

He went to LV first for shows then food then lastly gambling.....he told ya how it was!

12. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, GregRio's death was a tremendous loss for Vegas show fans :peace:

13. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Section 209 is great. You won't be disappointed with those seats.

My suggestion for any Cirque show is to figure out where the sound booth is and sit immediately in front of it or a few rows behind. That will be the focal point of the show where the sound and visuals are going to be the best.

14. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  15. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the regular seat. I was like 5 rows from the stage, it was fine. Honestly, no bad seat in the house.

16. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've found that the Premium and the Standard MV tickets to the show are still in the nosebleed section...too far away and too high up to truly enjoy it as much as when you are close. My preference is in the first few rows near the stage. Really puts you into the heart of the action. I have seen the show 9 times and there is nothing like having some of the aerialists practically flying above you. You should always be looking up at circus performers n the sky, not down at them, to get that sense of awe. I always end up buying my tickets and will only be in the section 101 or 103. I still remember the first time I saw the show, it was in Section 103 and my jaw was dropped the whole time in such awe of the show. By the wcalled two days ago and there is a special sale on right now, with the areas I mentioned now only costing $115 per seat, instead of $179. This is the one show I see EVERY time I go to Vegas.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.