1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NYE in LV...weather

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sybgal, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, crap! Just saw they are calling for rain/snow showers... 12/30-12/31....high 12/31 supposed to be 37 degrees...geez!! My suitcase with DEFINTELY be overweight!!

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You just never know. Last year we went in Jan. and the weather report was horrible. We packed heavy and had 70's and sunshine and walked around in T-shirts all day. The weather can change quickly, be prepared either way.

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It all depends on what you're used to. The low temps at my Las Vegas home are above the high temps at my Salt Lake City home this time of year. As a result, it always feels warm to me when I go to Las Vegas in the Winter (which I do - a lot).

Bill

4. JasmineJo

JasmineJo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yikes! I noticed that too! So if we are booked at a party on an outside deck and the temps are 27 degrees and snowing, what the heck are we going to do? The weather looks worse there than what its supposed to be here in Seattle! I hope you are right CaptainRon and the weather changes!

5. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Want your money back? I wouldn't be able to do it, no matter how many layers I had. Lets hope that the weather does change for you all!

6. JasmineJo

JasmineJo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The paperwork says "Refunds will not be given for cancellations," so cancellations due to weather might be different, I think. (Hope)

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy Crap! High of 37, down to 26 overnight. Vegas - NYE - Really?

I am thinking more people than normal will be staying inside this year. Too bad.

Also means are arrival 2 days later will result in way less long walks up and down the strip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.