1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Stack?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by hoptowncard, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoptowncard

hoptowncard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Made reservations for Stack at the Mirage before a show. I've looked for reviews on this site and, when searched, find nothing. Can anyone give me the low down. Any good? Recommendations for dishes. Thanks.

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of my favorite restaurants in town. I was actually there on their opening night back in 2005, and I've been quite a few times since then. Best dish, in my opinion, is the Chilean sea bass with lobster risotto; get a side of the mashed potatoes and mix in some of the lobster broth. It's fantastic.

3. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

One of my favorite restaurants. I go every trip. Whether eating something quick or going for more formal they have you covered. I love their lollipop chicken wings. Last time I had their tomahawk steak which was pretty good.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been there a few times. Usually get the tater tots and the steak thing you cook yourself

5. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were just there about a month ago.

The Lollipop chicken wings are very tasty, but ridiculously priced at $21.

Hubby had a steak that was delicious and it was only a sirloin. I had the pasta with 3 kinds of meat in the sauce -- it was easily one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had, but WAY too big for one person to eat.

6. hoptowncard

hoptowncard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I appreciate the replies. I feel more comfortable with the selection. Have a good one all.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.