1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by PPtraderal, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PPtraderal

PPtraderal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to ask this, but which tower is the recently redone tower at Bally's? Any pros and cons would be appreciated.CET offering us a comp at Bally's, PH, Harrah's, Rio, Flamingo. Stayed at CP last year but now off scale. They don't love us Platinum players like they used to. At Bally's is the Jubilee tower the closer one top the strip?Looking for quiet. Thank you in advance for your kind inputs. Al C.

2. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Jubilee Tower is newer renovated tower, and is also closer to strip. Most people say Indigo Tower is quieter, but I stayed in the Jubilee Tower for 9 nights and didn't really hear anything.

3. urbanphotos

urbanphotos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Bally's in 2006 when they still had the old CRT TVs and I had no complaints.

I walked by there a few days ago and some kind of big shopping center is being built in front of Bally's. The color changing neon rings are gone.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The new Jubilee rooms are wonderful....especially love the huge shower in the bathroom. We were on the 25th or 27th floor...no noise but a great view of the Eiffel Tower and 3/4 of fountains. Also the new bedding & linens are great....no idea what the thread count is but they are the softest / smoothest ever had in a hotel room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.