1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Steve Wynn's Showstoppers - sneak preview review

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by DaiLun, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This will be a must see show next for me time in Vegas. Also a little tired of Cirque especially since the last show i watched (Love), didnt live up to the hype. Im sure this one will be great!

3. bignig135

bignig135 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We love many types of theatre, including most musicals, so were pleased to hear about this new show because after all there is a great wealth of vibrant and passionate musicals to pick from.
    However, from the preview, it would appear that whoever has chosen the show tunes has dusted off their old collection of VHS videos and used only ancient classics! Vegas has gambled and lost several times on musicals over the years and a variety from Les Mis, Miss Saigon, Phantom, Wicked, Jersey Boys, Buddy etc. etc. might just stand at least a chance of success but this sounds very old-fashioned and overpriced.

4. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought my ticket a few weeks ago for the 10:30 pm show Friday, January 2nd. Got a call a few days ago saying the late show was cancelled for that night but got a similar seat for the 7 pm show. I am looking forward to dinner at Wynncore, then this show and ending the evening with Michael Monge.

5. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm hoping this show does well as I'm sick of the circue shows and really want a new show that is enjoyable. Just worry if there is a big enough audience out there for this type of show.

6. MTPocket

MTPocket Low-Roller

I got back from Vegas on the 18th. I did not hear of this show until I got to Vegas on the 15th. There were shows on the 16th & 17th, but both were sold out. Not sure as to why Wynn kept this show so quite, from what I was able to gather this is just the type of show I would have loved to gone to. The only shows that were available last week (not including the ones I had been to before) were mediocre at best. There were a lot of shows that were on winter hiatus which didn't help with the selection. Maybe next year.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.