1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

paris help

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by golfer1903, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfer1903

golfer1903 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok so now I know to ask for a high floor to get the best maintained rooms.?
    also view not important but sleep is so ask for a room not facing the tower or pool due to the night club noise??

all rooms have frig to use ( queen bed luxury rooms)

But what I dont know is how are the beds and shower.

Water pressure?/

I understand everyones opinion on a bed is different but we like fluffy soft mattress like pillow tops and such are these like that cuz i'm reading they are not.

Are ballys or tropicana beds better?
    heard ballys new wing (Jubilee ) is very nice but again the noise may be an issue

I need help

thanks

2. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris beds do tend to be on the hard side. I do like the beds in the new wing at Bally's and I'm thinking you could get a room there without too much noise. Not sure which ones.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've always had a pillow top when in a Red Room.....you can tell when you walk in the room - if the bed is flat...go ask for another room!! No, really just ask the clerk for a room with one of the newer beds.....if they have one available, should be fine. We were on a very high floor last year....maybe the 28th with a view of the Eiffel Tower / fountains and never heard any noise or music and there was a party at the pool one nite.

The beds in the new Jubilee rooms are fantastic and so were the pillows. Even loved the bedding....very high thread count....so soft & smooth. The shower head in the new rooms are great too...water pressure good. Until something changes (other than our NYE trip where we had to stay at the Flamingo), we will opt for Bally's over Paris until they get new remodeled rooms....

4. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed at Paris last week in a red room (2522) facing the mountains. The room was very comfy and quite, it helped being at the end of the hallway.

There's not much going on at the pool this time of year so a room facing the pool won't be noisy.

Cheers.

5. golfer1903

golfer1903 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hows thebeds. In the luxury rooms. Not the red rooms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.