1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria Bottle Service Gone!!!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Amn1410, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just went on to look at some of the rewards, and it looks as though the Gold Lounge and Deuce Lounge bottle service is gone. I was actually saving up for one of these, but it looks like I wont be using them. :thumbsdown:

2. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just went to check and it is no longer there under Aria. I just purchased that reward a week ago, got lucky i guess. It seemed to be a really popular reward.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the few big ticket items left that people were willing to buy...since I'm a no roller, I still get to spend on the rooms, but anyone who gets comped rooms at either cet or mlife will definitely keep struggling to spend LPs. I've probably spent near 1M LPs over 4 trips to Vegas and and even a 100k+ LP spurge in Tunica and I have 280k left still.

You can now waste LPs on the Smith Center though...:evillaugh

4. ashleigh

ashleigh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    absolutely gutted by this been playing so hard to get this reward

5. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have over 700,000 LP's, but this was really the one that I wanted. I really have not idea what i'm gunna use them on now. My next trip is Memorial Day Weekend, so probably no rooms will be open and no buffets. Yikes.

6. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To be honest, I'm probably relegated to another year of playing and then a cruise for 1.2 million LP's (if even THAT award still exists). I get comped by CET, not mLife, so it's not worth buying the exceeding overpriced buffets with my four rewards (I made a cash purchase at one point, so I get an extra reward). I live in DC, so I guess I'll just get a free cruise out of Baltimore in Spring 2016 or something.

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not that it was a good return on time before but they're just making it worse by the day.

8. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could still do the LAX bottle service.

9. ashleigh

ashleigh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't Lax closing at the end of the year? Reward says must be redeemed by 31/12. Going to struggle spending my 600k LP on my trip now nothing of any value for big rewards anymore. The tasting meals locked at level 200 which I am a fair bit off I hope they add some big value rewards soon.

10. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bottle service rewards at Aria discontinued

I just got an email that the reward was discontinued and that i'll have to choose a different reward. I should at least be able to get an extra reward for this, but it won't happen.

11. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea trying to figure out how these Cruise Beverage passes are going to help me on my next Vegas trip :drunk:

12. LuckyDog77

LuckyDog77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was surprised they wouldn't honor the rewards that had already been claimed. My buddy just got the email as well.

13. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yea i thought it was odd.. went with the $50 freeplay at Monte Carlo instead.

14. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think deuce is now closed.

15. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not quite "closed" but it's been repurposed as the high limit room while the real one is undergoing renovations. Once that's done, I wouldn't be surprised if they closed it, since Alibi is basically meant to serve the same purpose as Deuce (and is also a Light Group property, which I hadn't previously realized). I could actually see them just knocking down the walls and turning it into slots/tables floor space.

16. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no doubt they will close imminently.

17. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They're cancelling existing rewards?! I already reserved a date (next Fri), and I haven't seen this email. I'm gonna be soooooooooooooo pissed if this derails our plans. =/

EDC
  18. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well on my last trip in August they wouldn't honor the terms and conditions for the $50 MC freeplay as I was only staying 3 nights (the reward clearly says a 3-night stay is required) but their rules had recently changed and a 4-night stay was required. But they wouldn't honor my existing reward. (Note: I know I could have fought it but after 20 minutes in line and another 15 arguing with the guy it wasn't worth it).

19. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds like it may have been a confused rep instead of an actual policy change-- I feel like I'd have heard about it otherwise. Anyway, I hope that's not the case here!

EDC
  20. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    4 night stay? The reward still shows 3 nights on MyVegas.. i hope i don't have the same problem next weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.