1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cabana at Flamingo Pricing?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by macker69, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I know this may be a little early but the question has sparked my curiosity. As some of you know my bachelor party will be held next year in Vegas and we will do our best to make it resemble the Hangover. There will several of us doing live updates over the course of 4 nights. Those posters include the like of Gaggles, BeeeJay, Alexanbo, Borat, Big Sack and Matty Helio. After that debacle we were thinking about hitting up a cabana on the Saturday to A)Just keep the night going or B) nurse the hangover from the night before. Regardless, we need to recover because the next night is Gaggles annual 35th birthday and celebration of him being cancer free. So the question I have is anyone know how much a cabana on a Saturday at Flamingo in May would cost. Thanks!

2. MickeyMickey1975

MickeyMickey1975 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My estimate is $500-$600

3. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When are you going?

4. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would be looking at may 30th

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last July we were quoted $495 for a Saturday. That included 1 bottle of Skyy vodka and the fruit tray plus mixers. Before tax, gratuity.

You must start a new tab to order drinks and food for the day.

Personally Monte Carlo and MGM are the best 2 when it comes to pricing as their prices are a food and beverage minimum spend to get the cabana. Did both of those and had a blast. You do not have to be a guest at their hotels to get the cabanas.

For MGM we got the cabana for $400 (Monday), I think it was $600 on weekends and Monte Carlo cost us $800 for that Saturday for the executive cabana as we had 9 in our group. Really cool experience with its own wading pool and the cabana allows up to 20 on this one.

Hope this helps.

6. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Calling Pay Triple ...........Calling Pay Triple
    Batchelor Party Alert :evillaugh

th.jpg

7. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there for a Saturday in early May (Pre Memorial Day weekend)

Was $325 Min with a bucket of beers, complimentary water / sodas. Bottle service started at $550 and they tact on automatic gratuity.
    If anyone is Diamond in your party, have them make the reservation since they discount like 15% I think. Alternatively if you have someone who is diamond,
    and staying at MGM prop, you could add them to your reservation at Flamingo and see if you can get it comp'd. Between me and buddy Platinum / Diamond on same reservation, I got $250 up front comp
    on pool credit.

However I have heard of people getting better prices on the day, vs booking in advance.
    Having done Cabana service at Paris, Harrahs, Flamingo, Mirage, and CP I think your better off CP or Mirage if you are not getting any comp's out if.

8. homanga

homanga Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First time posting here but I'd recommend checking out the hard rock cabanas, while it may be off strip one of the more fun pools around with young crowd. Plus the biggest thing is it's just a food and beverage minimum no actual cabana cost. $500ish if you go early on a non holiday weekend Friday- Saturday. Well worth it when others are a flat fee plus non cheap drinks/food

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.