1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Wigan, England

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TheNewUnion, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNewUnion

TheNewUnion Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All

Greetings from Wigan, England. Having been home from Vegas for a week, I felt the need to sign up so I can talk Vegas until I can visit again. A 14 Vegas visit veteran, formerly or vegas.com message boards and vegasgangonline message boards, I've been away from the message boards for a number of years but thought I needed to get back in the game (as it were).

Low roller in the extreme, it was a sad day when Barbary Coast changed, when Sahara closed and of course I am a steadfast opponent of the dreaded resort fees. Currently making Riviera my Vegas home (yes, I roll that low) with the odd night courtesy of MyVegas at the likes of Mandalay Bay.

Intro over, I'll look forward to getting involved in some discussion, debate and learning from some who make my 14 visits appear to be a fleeting interest.

Cheers

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. We enjoyed Barbary Coast too.

3. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    welcome, I miss Barbary Coast as well, even though I'm not a low roller
    I very much enjoyed the wild nature of the place and thought it was aptly named

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! How about sharing some of your trip info?

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

You will fit in perfectly! Glad you decided to join us. Welcome to the board.

P.S. I will admit to being kicked out of Barbary Coast only once. :evillaugh

6. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Union,
    I remember your from vegasgangonline.... we met in vegas i believe in 2002??? maybe later, the years fly by...
    how is lil ? nicky?

good to hear you are still a vegas degenerate mate

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Union,
    I remember your from vegasgangonline.... we met in vegas i believe in 2002??? maybe later, the years fly by...
    how is lil ? nicky?

good to hear you are still a vegas degenerate mate

7. TheNewUnion

TheNewUnion Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Mike, nice to see a familiar face/name over here!

2002 sounds about right! That would have been my 2nd or 3rd trip to Vegas. You're right on time flying too, I think that Tam O'Shanter was still turning back then. Myself and Nicola (aka Lil Nic on account of her being short!) are still doing just fine, still loving Vegas and we have a newly (well, last 7-8 years) found love of Music Festivals, with Glastonbury being the big annual pilgrimage - whilst very different from Vegas, you could argue there are a lot or similarities (24 hour drunkenness opportunities being one that stands out)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.