1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Foxtail at SLS

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by farkingidiot, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farkingidiot

farkingidiot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone been? I'm not hearing any chatter about the clubs at SLS. I'm thinking about hitting them up next week and wonder if anybody's got any advice or experiences with them

2. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reading my mind...

I was just trying to look up info on Foxtail, primarily because LasVegasLimodriver indicated earlier that it was a pretty nice lounge in a previous post. We are also going to Vegas next week and are curious...

3. farkingidiot

farkingidiot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't seem to find much and I'm a social media fiend. What I did find was apparently they play R&B and top 40, which is part of my interest. EDM does not do it for me one bit. I just grabbed some guestlist tickets for the Industry Awards party this Monday, just for the heck of it. Guess I'll see what's up. I still REALLy miss Blush, so I'm still looking for that chill but thumping, smallish type club to call home.

Still curious if anyone has some info.

4. Gargamel

Gargamel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We like the same music....NOT EDM. We are having the same problem. Foundation Room has become our "go to", but it seems like in a town this size it shouldn't be this hard to party without running into the 20YO trust fund set who are "poppin bottles with their rent $". (Love that song line...)

6. farkingidiot

farkingidiot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a little update for those who are interested. Loved Foxtail. Music-wise, it was like Tao used to be, lots of bass heavy dance music with an emphasis on Hip-hop/Rap/Top 40 remixes. What I liked about the setup is there are some dead spaces for you to stand or dance. (Not EVERYBODY wants bottle service, club owners) The staff was pretty cool from what little interactionsn I had with them. One thing trhat sucked? Drink prices were UNREAL! I think I got a Makers Mark on the rocks and an Absolute and cranberry for $36. :eek: Other than that, cool club.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.