1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

beat up limos in vegas

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by random512, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random512

random512 Low-Roller

Hello, I rode in a few different limos last weekend in vegas. Most were fine but 1 or 2 were kind of beat up. One of the limos picked me up from 4S to take me to exotics racing at Las Vegas motor speedway and it had interior leather that was pretty beat up. Although the limo that dropped me back off at 4S was fine. Presidential Limo manages limo service for exotics racing. Have you ever had a limo with a beat up interior from presidential limo?

I've never ridden in a Lincoln Towncar with a beat up interior. This difference may have to do partly with the different people and events these types of cars cater to. This may also be due to the fact that it's much cheaper to reupholster a Lincoln Towncar because there is much less surface area. Has this been your experience as well?

Do you ever find that limo companies will sometimes pick you up in a full length limo even if there is only 1 or 2 of you? I guess it may be a better fit for their biz model to have more limos than towncars because so many groups of people go to vegas together.

2. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you show us some pictures so we know how beat up they were?

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was It A Presidential Car OR A Bell car. Same company

4. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahh, first world problems.

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    beat up?

or beta off???

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Treasues picked me up in a limo once and that thing was a piece of shit. The door panel was all fucked up, and you couldn't open 1 door from the inside. The headliner was falling down in one corner and there was crumbs all over the floor. But still it was a limo and it was free.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.