1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeeming Rewards - Buffets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by RyanM8704, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanM8704

RyanM8704 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Everyone,

So I will be redeeming my LPs soon, and I was wondering about the buffet redemption, I will use Aria as an example.

It costs 8000 LPs for a 2-for-1 Lunch Buffet or 19,500 LPs for 1 lunch buffet.

It costs 15,500 LPs for a 2-for-1 Dinner Buffet or 39,000 LPs for 1 dinner buffet.

Mathematically speaking, wouldn't it be smarter to redeem the 2-for-1 buffet reward rather than just redeeming for one free buffet?
    I will have someone with me to purchase the regular buffet, so I can use this reward.

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mathematically, yes..the BoGo is a better deal.
    BUT, if you DO NOT WANT TO SPEND MONEY, Free is Free...MyVegas is all about getting you to spend money SOMEHOW.

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with the math, but hope you'll help purchase the regular buffet.

4. LVfan

LVfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we gals do this....we split the cost....even though I am using points to begin with we both get it for 1/2 price overall and the gals getting the benefit leave the tip

5. LVfan

LVfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the flip side me and my friend were flush with LPs so we each got 2 free dinner buffets at Aria and Mirage and treated our friends. They left the tip and also treated us to other things during our trip since we saved them approx $70 in free food.

6. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do you have enough LP's for a "2 free buffets" or does your friend have enough LP's for a free one in her name? If so, they you both eat for free. If not, than the 2 for 1 is your best bet - cost would be the same, and you would use less LP's.

7. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What if you dont want to spend any money at all on the reward or you are a single? Would it still be a good deal?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.