1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by James G, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James G

James G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking to book a Suite at the Cosmo for 3 Days around September 2nd. It's for my girl's 30th Birthday. We are linking we will have at least 8 people with us. Anyone know which room I should book? We were thinking all 8 or at least 6 people, would sleep in the same room.

Also where is the best place to find pricing?

Thanks,

James G

2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2BR suite will easily sleep 6--7 if you use the sofa.
    Pricing, I would check all the major travel sites, vegas.com, lasvegasadvisor.com (choose the free membership to see hotel prices), even Cosmo's site.
    You are awfully far out to see good deals as of yet, though. No more than 6 months out to get better deals, sometimes even 3 months.
    Current pricing is $500/nt Weds/Thurs & $1000/nt for Friday for your dates.

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The two bedroom suite at Cosmo can sleep six people, although that's four people in one bedroom. So they better all be good friends, lol. You can find pricing on the Cosmo website. I think that suite usually runs between $500 and $800 a night

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No idea on the room, but I had booked direct with the hotel a few months ago after I found they were the same price as everywhere else I could find. Got an email from their guestbook a couple of weeks ago and was able to knock $200 off my 3 nights with the rate they included in the email. At least by booking with them direct, I could cancel the old reservation and rebook without a penalty.

5. M0rtyC

M0rtyC TBD

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your Friday night is Labor Day weekend so you can expect a huge rate for that night. They might require a Saturday night stay as well.

6. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    James,
    For that many people, I would assume you would want the wraparound suite.

However, I'll risk the wrath of the mods and be the first to say it... it's your girl's special day, and you want to cram 6 people in one room? Why not 2 or 3 rooms for the extra space and privacy? My buddy summed it best during our last guy's trip: "We're not in high school... I'm not sharing a room with anybody."

I stayed in Vegas last Labor Day and rates were not bad across the board. I cannot speak for the Cosmo, though. You will have a lot of options if you aren't dead set on the Cosmo. There were some reasonable rates for the 2-bedroom penthouse at Aria (about 2,000 sq ft) last Labor Day when I was booking about 3 months out. I canot recall if there were any requirements for the Saturday night stay or not. I assume there were, but I also assume you will be planning to stay over Saturday night anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.