1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Does anyone actually max out their daily chip collection?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vwhiten, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has been so long since I've seen the girl when you reach your limit I can't even remember what the hell she says anymore. I am a myvegas veteran and I'm past level 400. I have about 300+ myvegas friends. I tried joining a chip share group but most people are not posting their feeds and when you do you have to be ready like a starving cheetah ready to pounce on a gazelle.

What irks me is that over time many of myvegas friends have stopped sharing their chips, or they share their daily bonus and that is it. I think some just throw a crumb out there so that you will continue to share all you chip feeds. They are still playing and leveling up. -- That is not that part that irks me. I understand people form little secret societies for chip sharing. What gets me riled up is many that don't share with me collect mine and then they hit the like button so that others in their secret society collect. As I catch those that no longer share I adjust my group that I share with. I understand that there are many more important problems in life than this game. - Just venting about my little irritation - LOL. -- I finally remembered what the girl says - You're impressive - or something like that I think. It's been too long since I've seen that little Bwitch. :cry:

I have a trip in December and so far I have the 2 Free Bellagio Dinner Buffets, The $50 Luxor free slot play, I am just 6000 LPs away from the 2 Bellagio Breakfast Buffets, I'm one of those that over the last 2-3 years have sparingly bought some chips and I get a 4th reward. I'm hoping to get the MGM breakfast buffet for 2. My trip is a month away - hopefully I will make it.

2. neminem

neminem Low-Roller

I tried when I was new. After a few weeks of playing, 20k a day for a bunch of extra work just didn't seem remotely worth it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  3. vera214usc

vera214usc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She says "Impressive!" and then some other stuff about how you've reached the limit. I haven't gotten it in a while but I used to get it all the time. I feel like there used to be so many more shares.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What? You guys talking about collecting red chips or earning gold LPs?

5. vera214usc

vera214usc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Red chips. If you collect more than 20,000 from shares daily, a woman comes up and says "Impressive! You've reached your limit!" And then you have to wait until the end of the 24 hour period that they're counting that limit in.

6. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not once ever. Don't have the patience and I'm at level 365

7. Coolcanuck79

Coolcanuck79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hit Impressive each and every day. I am part of a (closed) fantastic chip sharing group. There are all sorts of them out there.

8. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at Vegas Gifts and Guides face book page earlier this week, and received the "impressive" message.

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  9. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't bother with the chip shares on my timeline - seems like they've been maxed out more often than not, and I don't have the patience to click through 4 or 5 links to finally find one that works for 101 chips. Plus, I've notice an increase in people that use automated bonus collectors (I know this is against the Terms & Conditions, but for people who play it just for fun & don't have any use for LPs, they make sense) and that only confirms that I'm likely going to click on more expired links than not.

I do my daily spin, collect 3 or 4 times a day from my strip, and collect from the links that James Hite posts each day and that usually gets me 60-80k per day.

10. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It used to be easy to accomplish. I don't spend that much time on it (collecting feeds). My gripe is my friends that dont share but collect mine and share it amongst their closed group. It is fairly easy to catch Then I just update my list of friends and eliminate that culprit on the list. I still keep them as a friend I just don't share just as they don't share.

11. Johnny dog76

Johnny dog76 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:

Can you guys give me some suggestions o the best way to find these groups.

12. kiwiboy1

kiwiboy1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I max out my chips almost every day. It was a more impressive feat when the limit used to be 50K!

13. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yea I have to stop when i reach my max and play the next day.

14. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How can you tell when they are collecting, but not sharing?

15. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can tell when they are collecting when you click on you got help from your friends when you first open up the myvegas game. I scroll down and if I see their name I know they are collecting. I also will click on their facebook page. I can see myvegas activity on the games that do not generate chip feeds like the bonuses on some games. When I find a friend that has stopped sharing I take them off my little group that I share with. I only post my feeds to that designated group -- Also this alleviates my family and friends that don't play to constantly get bombarded with myvegas notifications. You can always tell someone is sharing your chips with others if you see you have received help from someone who is not a friend. I don't mind someone liking my posts so that others can collect - if that person is sharing with me. ----

16. Blueberries

Blueberries 6 of 1, half dozen of the other

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm totally confused here. Been playing a couple years and am at level 274.
    I play MyVegas, daily, have about 10 MyVegas Friends and collect maybe 20, 000 free points daily between My Strip, The Wheel and My Friends.
    I share as much as I can giving 101 points for the Wheel Spin, 402 points for the Rewards Post and Gifting Daily.

There's more?

OOPS! To answer the OP's question: NOT I :(

17. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing for 2 years now and I've never seen "impressive".
    Blueberries....if you bump your friends up to 50 I believe is the magic number, you will get a lot more chips from your daily spin
    I have 80ish but only a handful still play and thats fine with me cuz I would see a lot of Awwww from chip shares from those that have thousands of friends (which is crazy LOL)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.