1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Four Seasons resort fee opt out

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by random512, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random512

random512 Low-Roller

I think I read in another thread somewhere that 4S will let you opt out of the resort fee. Is this correct? I stayed @ 4S this past weekend and was hesitant to bother getting it waived b/c the fee included wifi and I wasn't sure if I might have sketchy cell phone data access. this was my first time back to vegas in 10 years. I had no issue at all with cell phone data access so I could def do without the amenities they listed for the resort fee which really had no value such as:

* unlimited phone calls
    * coffee/tea maker in rooms

Has anyone here gotten their resort fee waived @ 4S or at any other hotels on the strip?

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they have an option for you to opt out of the resort fee you would do it at the start of your trip - its not "I'll wait and see if I use any of this stuff" or something that you can come back to a few days later and decide if you want to get it waived or not.

3. pompous

pompous Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't personally, as I live in the states, but I believe international guests can opt out at Wynncore.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Resort Fee's aren't really supposed to be value added.. it's just so they can show the rate as lower. I wouldn't think of them as adding amenities to your trip. They want to tell you the room is $129 and not $154...

I know it sucks, but that's the reality. I mean you can always ask... or if you are at a hotel with gaming you can ask the players club desk to remove it before you check out.

I mean also.. The Four Seasons is one of the most expensive properties in Vegas.. but $25 is a huge deal? Haha.

5. random512

random512 Low-Roller

yeah but I'd rather put that $25 towards an exotic car rental if I have the option.

6. valsdad

valsdad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stay someplace cheaper and put even more money toward your car rental.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.