1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question about the Bean Stalk

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by csun213, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csun213

csun213 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am playing Jack and the Beanstalk at a consistent 3K per spin. So far I have been collecting at the 200K bonus leave, then when I have one leave left to collect, it suddenly changed to the 40K and now I am collecting leaves at the 40K level. Is there anything I can do to collect the last leave at the 200K bonus? I have not changed my spin which have always been at 3K. Thanks

2. bsmithy2k

bsmithy2k Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No information for you other than to say that is what is happening to me playing at the same level, at best it seems random (which is what the games pay table says), at worst it is frustrating.

I did complete a 200,000 branch a week or so ago, and I received about 700K in points.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did notice this on my first trip up the beanstalk.

Playing at 60K/spin, it collected 1M each until the last one, then downshifted, on the next leaf, it switched back to 1M and I collected 1M coins.

4. csun213

csun213 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys for the information. I guess I will just keep playing and hope that it will go back to the 200K sometime in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.