1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas redeeming my points?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by eber91, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eber91

eber91 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    guys im going to Vegas in about a week, im staying at the hard rock (which is not an MGM property) may i still redeem like some buffets coupons lets say at the Monte Carlo although im not staying there? ive heard so many different answers.help?

2. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do not know about the Monte Carlo but it seems like most of the dinner reservations require Mlife hotel reservations, for Breakfast or lunch some do not. Click the buffet you want to use and it will tell you.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards that require a room stay have a little Key on the front. They are typically lower priced than those that do not require the room stay. You can always see all the terms on a reward (providing it is not SOLD OUT) by clicking on it and going to the second page and reading all the terms and conditions.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See above. It's correct. Sometimes the little Key is hard to see.

5. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't use a facebook account. No possibilty to redeem my points :-( Last year, it worked without a facebook account. I guess will stop to play my vegas and will spent my time to read a good book, again.

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get yourself a throwaway gmail or yahoo email address and sign up for facebook just so you can redeem for rewards. Then you can read that book while enjoying your rewards as well. No one said you had to put any pictures up or yourself or post anything there :thumbsup:

7. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have since created a new set of food rewards that do not require a stay.

They only problem is that they're about TWICE as much as the "stay" rewards.

Look at your rewards coupon and it will explicitly state whether a stay at mLife is required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.