1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas points! not sure what to get!!!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by eber91, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eber91

eber91 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so ill be heading to vegas nov 9-10th (sunday to monday) and i have about 42k points on there which i want to use in that trip. I preferbly want to use them for a mean but not sure what to get. anybody have reccomendations on buffetts and what time of the day us best to go. it can be breakfast lunch or dinner, doesnt matter. thanks guys

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio and Aria offer two the better buffets. The dinner menus are slightly better than their lunch menus, but I'm not sure it's worth the extra costs. Bellagio used to be an out of this world meal for me, but either the quality has decreased over time or the idea in my head that the food is that good is way out of whack. Still, I would go back, especially if free.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check the blackout dates first

I believe that both Bellagio and Aria are both Mon-Thurs only

Also, due to the new rules, you will need to have a reservation number at an mLife property on the day (I think within 24-48 hours) that you're using the comp.

The Bellagio has the nicest of the mLife properties, with Aria a close second. Dinner is better than lunch, so I would choose Aria dinner over Bellagio lunch.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.