1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas FreePlay Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by SouthPoint, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthPoint

SouthPoint Tourist

Hey all,

Just started playing myVegas recently and had some good game sessions, so I'm sitting at 130k LP. I noticed the FreePlay rewards for Luxor/Mirage/etc are gone. How often are these renewed? Daily? Monthly?

I saw them about 2 weeks ago, so I'm curious why they're gone. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked and they are still there for both mirage and luxor. I checked with the facebook edition of myvegas (not the mobile version) Not sure where you live, but if its in Las Vegas or close to it, a lot of the rewards are not available to "locals". I'm thinking this isn't your case where you saw them 2 weeks ago.

3. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If by 'gone' you mean none available, that means they are sold out for that particular day. They refresh every day between 7 and 7:20 PST.

4. SouthPoint

SouthPoint Tourist

I do live in Las Vegas, so I'm not sure why I was able to see them. I guess I'll try and redeem them using a VPN.

Thanks very much!

5. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be careful. You get caught doing that ( and they have caught people) you will have your account suspended and not be able to redeem rewards again.

6. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah but who cares if they bust you, not like locals can redeem any rewards worth having :p

7. boofmichael

boofmichael Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got 10,500 LP and have been playing daily for the past week or so. Can I ask how to increase my LP accumulation? It's just that I notice some people, AKA the OP, saying they started free play recently and have 130k LP, but it'll take me weeks to earn that at my current rate? Sorry to hijack the thread.

8. SouthPoint

SouthPoint Tourist

I'll share my experience in hopes it'll help.

I play quite a bit everyday, usually just letting the slots auto-run whilst I'm watching TV, on the computer, etc. There was a challenge that had me play China Mystery, which I thought was a terrible game at first. I was betting 6,000/spin and managed to hit the bonus there. I was offered something like 500 free games or a lump sum between 9 million and 600k. I went for the lump sum and ended up getting close to 8 million.

I pretty much began 15k/spins for a few days and gained like 100 levels. Now I'm at 1.7million and playing more conservatively, but all it really takes is one lucky spin.

My biggest rule is to never buy chips.

9. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is true. If I lived in Vegas I probably wouldn't even play the game

10. boofmichael

boofmichael Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. Played for an hour or so tonight and upto 12,500 LP. Have another 12 months before Vegas so plenty time to keep building up LPs :/

11. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing for about six weeks so far and have close to 87k LPs. So you will be ok, as long as they do not keep jacking the cost of rewards up. Get as many FB friends as you can linked to the game. I have 100 or so. I am unsure if it is here but there are strategy guides out there to maximize your Red chips vs earn rate of LPs. Here is one, I am not sure if it is up to date, there are other on FB.

http://www.justmyvegas.com/tip-guides-strategies/optimal-slot-strategy

Slow and steady you will be ok. Remember you can only earn 2k LPs per 24 hours via game play so stop once you reach that.

12. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's not true for the level up bonuses. Lately I've been playing blackjack at 30k per hand (more than that and you don't get as many XP per chip bet), two hands, and am blowing through the levels. Like 40 levels in a matter of a week or so and have vastly increased my red chip and my yellow chip count this way.

Not sure how long it will last. A few bad sessions and I'll be broke again.

Before that I played Around the World at 1000/spin. I could maintain my red chip level and accumulate LPs pretty efficiently but not as quickly as by leveling up with blackjack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.