1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

current top 3 nightlife spots in vegas?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by random512, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random512

random512 Low-Roller

Hello, what are currently the top 3 nightlife spots in vegas? Basically, nightlife spots you could name drop to impress cool people 25-35 who frequent vegas?

2. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    XS, Marquee and Hakkassan in that order. At least that's what the revenues say.

3. random512

random512 Low-Roller

thanks k-law. so light is not on that list?

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drais, life, hakkasan

5. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In terms of popularity, I'd say Light is up there as is Drai's. My original three were strictly based on reported revenues.

6. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to take a look at Life's lineup when I read this and damn, they actually are pulling some good names. I can only understand Drai's due to its location and visibility. Hakkasan definitely seems to be the top child. Marquee and XS always hold their own and have consistent big names. Marquee is my go to simply for staying at Cosmo so much, lines are usually never bad, never hassled, always can find some space at the side bars. Losing love for the club scene with the shoulder to shoulder crowds but I always try to hit one.

7. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm no club kid, but XS is my go-to. Hakkasan seems to be a one trick pony in terms of talent....

Ladies getaway, somewhere on the strip with a pool :)
  8. random512

random512 Low-Roller

I watched a few vids on youtube for xs niteclub. The crowd seems attractive yet sociable, down to earth and fun/party-oriented.

This is just my impression based on a few vids I watched on youtube. Does this assessment seem to capture the competitive edge of xs?

9. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I struggle to bring myself to Hakkasan since there is no outside area to retreat to like XS, Marquee, Drais etc. In the end, probably go with whichever one has the DJ you prefer or the one you can get into for free ;) At the top tier club, and with general admission - a club is a club.

10. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A club isn't a club in vegas. They are designed a Lil different. Light is one big massive space, with no ultra vip areas, where hakkasan is seperate out with EDM in main room and hip hop in ling ling. Marquee and surrender have domes so that is cool, and yes being able to step out of the club like drais, tryst or even chateau is nice. With Omnia coming in late spring it will hurt light, 1 oak, and a couple of other clubs.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.