1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TR Diamond - High Roller passes?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BCMike, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I've heard that the High Roller qualifies for the 2 free monthly tickets for Diamond. Anyone know if you can upgrade the base tickets to be the happy hour ones?
    Back in Vegas in a few weeks and hoping to use this benefit for the first time on something!
    Thanks.

2. Tinker

Tinker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they were on the show list in august and we used them at that time. I don't know if they are still on the show list of free diamond tickets.

3. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard that the free High Roller tickets are for Diamond 40,000-point members.

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They were on the free show list for September and we used them for that instead of going to another show on the list. I am just a regular level Diamond so any Diamond would qualify (and Platinum would get 2 for 1). Don't know about upgrading to the happy hour pod though.

5. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 Free High Roller Tickets are a perk for Diamond Aspirations level 1 (40,000 points), but is it also usually on the list for the monthly free tickets for all Diamond players.

6. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used an offer in August that included freeplay and 2 high roller tickets. My tickets were for the happy hour pod but I'm not completely sure if they were the offer tickets or the Diamond tickets.

7. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all; appreciate the feedback. I'll check when I'm there and follow-up with the results.

8. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get a voucher from any TR desk. The voucher is good for 7 days from issue to be exchanged for High Roller tickets at the Quad box office. You can specify the date you want the tickets for at the box office. ( I believe still within the 7 day window).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.