1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo question from airport, Champagne a must

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by jamesxnj, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi I want to surprise some girls I work with that are going on a low-budget trip In January.I want to pre-pay a limo for them Champagne included and that day just text them and BS I used a 'comp' for an airport ride I forgot I had just so they don't take a lousy shuttle or get tunneled as they are all newbies or second-timers as adults..I just want them to head downstairs and look for the driver with the notebook and thier names on it.

I looked at the Presidential website for airport deals which look doable,but it advertises 'Sparkling Cider' on all the ride options..Is this a legal thing where they do not advertise alcohol or is it really cider?

Thanks in advance for any replies or suggestions!!

2. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used Bell Trans last time I did a limo from the airport, had champagne (Andre Brut). Was disappointed cuz the driver couldn't find our gate, so there was no sign suprise.

But the ride and service was great

3. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential all the way for me. I still don't know exactly why but if you request the Champagne you will get it. if you really wanna score some points with those ladies request Wilson A as the driver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.